Planning Your Remaining Days
End of life planning can be especially difficult to think about, but can also be the greatest gift to yourself and your loved ones. Too many times, families are left with having to make tough decisions when a loved one passes away; often leading to stress, conflict, and confusion. Providing thoughtful decisions about your End-of-Life wishes, treatment, and care – while you are still able to make these decisions, prove to be critical; and ensures your wishes will be honored.
My goal as your End of Life Doula is to assist you with Honesty, Integrity, and Trust to ensure your End of Life wishes are honored
End of Life Services:
- Create a Personal Care Plan
- Together we will design your ideas and plans for how you want your last months, days and hours to look
- Assist with Life Meaning Project
- Creating remembrances through Legacy Projects, Written Letters to loved ones, Legacy Boxes, Voice Recordings, Picture Video, and Scrap Books. You can be highly creative with this.
- Guided Visualization and Meditation (relieves stress, and anxiety, while bringing a sense of calm and peace)
- Emotional and Practical Support
- Provide Respite for Family
- Vigil Planning: Together we’ll create a plan for the last 24-48 hours of life. We’ll discuss how you’d like that to look, feel, and who you’d like with you during this sacred time.
- Facilitate Family Meeting
- Assisting with and Making sure you have all End of Life Documents so all Involved Know Your Wishes
- Living Will
- 5 Wishes
- Health Care Power of Attorney
- DNR (Do not resuscitate), DNI (Do Not Intubate), DNH (Do not hospitalize)
- POLST (Physician’s Orders for Life-Sustaining Treatment)
- Funeral, Memorial Planning. (having these things planned out is a huge gift to family).
The hourly rate for service is $45 (based on location, travel fees may apply). There is a one hour minimum on all services. Packages may also be purchased at a discount.
- 10-hour package – 5% discount
- 20-hour package – 10% discount